I really like using the oven to make dinner, because I prep the food in the morning, put it back into the fridge, and when it's time, take it out and throw it into the oven. My afternoons are usually crazy. Madi is usually grumpy after lunch because she needs a nap, but since she's 3 she is kinda on the fence about needing a nap. I would have to say she naps about 4 times a week. The days she naps she doesn't sleep until after 11, and the days she has no nap, she's asleep by 8:30 (but she's grumpy all afternoon). I guess we will have to wait and see what happens when September comes around when she starts preschool.
- BBQ sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Cut ribs into 3-4 ribs per portion
- Boil a pot of water, and place ribs in boiling water. Boil for about 15 minutes. This will cut the baking time in half
- Take out and place in a large bowl and pour BBQ sauce over. Cover and place and fridge until ready to bake.
4. Preheat oven to 400 F, Place ribs in a glass baking pan (I like the glass pans because they are so easy to wash- I just throw them into the dishwasher)
6. Take out and sprinkle brown sugar over the ribs and bake for another 15 mins. (this will give it a nice glaze, and give it a nice brown color)
- mushrooms (or broccoli)
- Wash potatoes well
- place in baking sheet and cover with tin foil (or you can wrap each potato separately)
3. bake in oven with the ribs for 1 hour
4. Take our and check if the potatoes are soft. Cut in half and scoop out the potatoes and put into another bowl
5. place the potato skins back into the oven
The girls plate: