Tuesday 13 August 2013

An amazing find - Angus beef Burgers

Have you ever bought a box of burgers and they're all just packed into 1 bag inside?  A lot of the time they are in packs of 8 or 12.  We never eat that many burgers for a regular meal (only when we have company).  When I open the box, I tend to throw the box away and keep the remaining burgers in the bag, and put it back into the freezer.  The only problem with this is, it eventually gets lost in my freezer or gets freezer burnt.  The other day I picked up some burgers from Walmart.

Look they are vacuumed sealed in packs of 2, with sauce packs for the burgers.


 I guess this solves my problem with losing my open boxes of burgers, and I don't have to worry about freezer burnt burgers.  YEAH.  I just thought this was a great find and had to share it with all of you.  Oh, if you were wondering a box of 12 burgers was only $12.  This is a great deal especially for Angus beef burgers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment