Monday 5 August 2013

Avocado smoothie Popsicle

The girls always love avocado milk shakes/smoothies.  I probably make it for them at least every 2 weeks.  So I was thinking the other day as I was looking at the 2 avocados I had sitting I the fridge "these would probably also make good Popsicles".  So today was a warm day and a perfect day to try it out.  I made the smoothie as I would usually make it, except I didn't add any ice to it.
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
And blended it up in the blender and then poured it into my Zoku.  7 mins later, here it is.

The girls ate it up and said it was delicious. My niece was over and I only made 3, so I didn't get to try it and the girls ate it all before they could share with me. I guess I'll just have to make it again another day.  I do have 1 more avocado in the fridge.

Also here is a pic of a banana and strawberry yogurt popsicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment