Here is what I did.
- Mix 3 cups of flour with 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- Cut in 1 cup of butter cubed
- Mixed it to a crumble, and slowly add 1/2 cup of cold water until it can form a ball.
- Roll half of the dough out and place into pie pan, and roll the other one out for the top.
- 2 cups of cubed turkey
- 1 onion
- 3 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- 3 potatoes (cubes)
- Left over gravy
- First I cooked the onion in a large skillet. Then I added the celery and carrots and cooked it up a bit
4. Cook until potatoes are medium
5. Place into pie crust and cover.