Apple Garlic Brine
- 1 cup coarse salt
- 2 liter of apply juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- enough cold water to cover turkey
- In my Largest pot, dissolved 1 cup of salt in 2 cups of water and 2 liters of apple juice. I put it on the stove and brought it up to a boil. then set aside
- Prepare the turkey. (take out innards, and rinse)
- Place turkey into the pot, and add cold water over to make sure the turkey is covered.
- place in fridge over night
- take out and bake in oven at 350F. A secrest is to place turkey breast down, so all the juices will flow down, so your white meat won't be too dry and will be super juicy)
My family came over to eat it. The turkey came out nice and juicy. I will definitely use this recipe again.
Tomorrow's meal = Turkey sandwiches and turkey Congee. YUM.