Here is what you need
- 1 package of dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 package of hot dog wieners
- In a large bowl, stir yeast, 1/4 cup warm water, and a pinch of sugar.
- In another bowl, beat eggs in 1 cup warm water; add oil and salt. Mix egg mixture into yeast, and add sugar. Gradually add flour. Cover with a damp cloth, and allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour, then place in the refrigerator and allow to rise overnight. This dough is rather sticky, and will raise to at least twice it's size.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Roll each section out into a circle on a floured board or wax paper. Cut into pizza slice shapes,
4. Place half a hot dog and a cheese slice at the large end roll towards the small end. Place on greased flat baking pans.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 minutes.