Thursday 15 August 2013

Happy 6 month birthday Baby C


Happy birthday Baby C!  Wow, I would have to say the past 6 months has flown by. 

 I keep thinking you should still be this wee little baby unable to sit, roll, or grab at things.  But you keep surprising us with what you can do.  You keep pulling everything towards your mouth and nothing is safe from your slobber, you roll onto your tummy seconds from when we put you down, and you stare at us when we eat as if you want some too.
 Baby C, you laugh and smile at every little thing, and you're such a happy little baby.  Your face lights up when your sisters walk into the room and plays with you.  I can't wait to see what your like when you grow up.  I know the next 6 months will go by even faster, and I don't look forward to going back to work. You still wake me up at all hours of the night, but your worth it.  I'm trying to cherish every moment of this first year before I'm back at work.  We all love you so much Baby C.  Happy 6 months!





No comments:

Post a Comment