Sunday 2 February 2014

Frozen party part 2: decorations

When my daughter asked me for a Frozen birthday party I went straight to google.  Surprisingly there was a few ideas out there. I figured anything snowman or snowflake would work.

I went out shopping to find precut snowflakes, but I was a few weeks too late.  Most stores have already packed them away and put out all their valentines stuff.  Good thing I have a sister who loves crafts. She had a bucket of foam snowflakes she let me use.   I sewed them together and hung them up.







While at the mall, my other sister had a great idea of making tissue paper balls to hang up. We ended up buying 3 different colors.


To top it off, I found how to make snowflakes out of regular paper from http://allstudentscanshine.blogspot.nl/2012/12/snowflake-craft-tutorial.html









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment