Sunday 2 February 2014

Happy 6th Birthday E!

So  this blog is going to be a little interruption in my frozen party.  But I wanted to show you a picture of the finished product.  I will continue to blog about each part of it later this week. 
 
This is a blog I have to post today.  Why?  My first born is turning 6.  6 years ago we were clueless and unaware of how our lives would change forever.   I still remember exactly what I was doing on Feb 2 2008 (I don't think I'd ever forget).  Her original due date was Feb 13 2008, so she was a nice little early surprise (for those of you who are or was pregnant you know the last few weeks aren't the most comfortable, so 10 days is a total gift).  It's kinda crazy how fast time flies (yes, to the new mothers out there, days can be long, but the weeks seem to fly by).   I can't believe this was 6 years ago.  After 15 hours of labour we received our precious little gift.  She was the sweetest thing ever.  Everyone always ask me what type of baby she was, and if she was hard.  I would say, because she was the first, it made it a little hard, but overall she was a pretty good baby.   I was one of the first of my friend and family to have kids, so I had no one to ask questions too.  Being a new mother, everything was new. 
 
Here are a few pictures of her on her birthday.
 
Few hours old in the hospital
 
First birthday
 
 
Second birthday
 
 
Third Birthday
 
 
 Fourth Birthday

 
 
Fifth Birthday








6 years ago today, my life changed for the better.  I can not imagine life without you in it

Happy 6th birthday! Mommy loves you! Thank you for being a great and fun-loving girl.  Thank you for being the great older sister to M and C.  I know they already look up to you so much. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Always our first grand daughter. Proud of you
    XOXO
    Yeah Yeah

    ReplyDelete