Three's a company?
Friday, 31 January 2014
Frozen party: part 1 - Oreo pops
For one of the snack I thought anything on a stick is fun. So I decided to make chocolate dipped Oreos.
1. Separate the Oreo
2. Melt some chocolate wafers
3. Dip the sticks in the chocolate and place in Center.
4. Put the other side onto the Oreo.
5. Melt more chocolate wafers and dip the Oreo into the chocolate.
6. Place on a sheet of wax paper
7. Add sprinkles, sugar...or anything you want to decorate the Oreo with.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)