Monday 21 October 2013

I'm finally back

YEAH! I'm happy to say my mom has returned from her month long vacation from Asia.  The girls and myself are almost all better from our colds.  The van is scheduled to be fixed in November and the insurance is dealing with the bus company for me.  It looks like my life is slowly coming back. 

I have many more recipes that I have made the past month, but just didn't get a chance to post them, so I will write them and post them up ASAP.  I'll also give you an update on my garden as well.  

I'm so lucky my sister is a photographer (www.huaphotography.com).  On the  Friday right before Thanksgiving E had a PD day, so we decided to go out for a little walk/photoshoot.  Good thing we went that day, because on Tuesday when I was driving E to school all the leaves were already on the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment